Mission & Expertise
To develop confidence, creativity, and capabilities in every child. We empower students to discover their unique talents and accelerate cognitive development through internationally inspired performing and liberal arts programs.
To create an organization that shows parents and students alike the value and benefits of liberal & performing arts education. To maximize the potential of young children to build a new generation of leaders, creators, and contributors.
- Personal growth – in areas such as responsibility, life skills, and social skills.
- Leadership – of one’s own thoughts and actions as well as within one’s community.
- Diversity – of thought, programming, community, and culture.
- Exploration – of abilities, talents and the world as a whole.
- ITA as an Educator:
We provide children with knowledge and valuable skills and educate parents about the importance of early childhood education.
- ITA as an Expert:
Our programs stimulate early brain development, teach life skills and boost confidence and creativity.
- ITA as a Developer:
We develop well-rounded personality with positive attitude & leadership skills that would make a meaningful impact for the community.
- ITA as an Inspiration:
We inspire parents to spend quality time with kids, and raise them as caring, responsible, capable, curious, self-motivated people.
- ITA as Recourse:
We conduct research on child development & education topics to provide resources for effective parenting.
While you’re striving for your kids to get A’s, we want C’s!
Skills We Teach
- Fundamentals (Hard Skills, Cognitive Development, Capabilities)
- Critical Thinking (Analytical, Problem Solving, Creativity, Life Skills)
- Collaboration (Social, Leadership, Communication, Team-Building)
Why Choose ITA?
High Quality Programming
Focus on child’s abilities:
- Advanced curriculum based on research
- Customized programs
- Unique activities
- Kids are challenged
- Experienced teachers
- Parent requests are considered
No Audition & Recognition
In each class students:
- Accepted with no audition
- Get a personalized part
- Receive knowledge, guidance
- Get individual attention
- Utilize their skills & talents
- Receive a certificate at the end of the program
Confidence & Life Skills
Development segment on:
- Confidence, concentration, creativity
- Performance, speech, presentation
- Reasoning, discipline, life skills
- Problem solving, leadership, teamwork
Kids Choose, Create, Play
- Create songs, poems, scripts
- Choose their own themes and characters
- Learn through fun educational games
- Discover and develop their special talents
Opportunities are endless:
- Perform at local community events
- Enter prestigious competitions
- Travel abroad
- Volunteer & get a teaching experience
- Receive advanced training
ITA's 12-Year Community Impact
Since the International Talent Academy’s founding, it has been committed to developing future leaders.
3,960 students benefited from our programs in the past 12 years.
5,000 parents benefited from our programs in the past 12 years.
ITA awarded $64,350 in scholarships for young children in the Indianapolis area.
50 research & development and business projects were completed to help ITA.
6000+ volunteer hrs were completed to help ITA improve on marketing, strategy, and educational programs.
ITA continuously working with high school & college students to provide teaching & business experience & raise a new generation of educators and non profit professionals.