EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: TEACHERS
International Talent Academy is always in search of creative, talented, intelligent teachers with their own unique ideas intended to boost kids’ confidence, creativity, communication, and brain development.
If you have a passion for teaching young children, we would like to meet you!
Live classes teaching hours – 1:30-3:30, 4:30-7:30pm (1-2 times a week)
Location: Carmel, IN
Because of our program expansion, we are pleased to announce the openings for the following part-time teaching positions:
Musical Theater/Show Choir Teacher
Etiquette/Social Skills Teacher
Public Speaking Teacher
Early Childhood Education Teacher
- Bachelor degree in performing arts or education
- 3-year experience working with young children
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to design lesson plans and create activities
Please, e-mail your resume to the ITA Executive Director, Tatyana Komarova at firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNSHIPS: Teaching & Business
For more information on Internships please click here for a downloadable PDF »
International Talent Academy of Carmel is looking for enthusiastic drama/musical theater/show choir interns to work with preschool and elementary students in group lessons.
- Experience in theater/music education/performance.
- Experience or desire to work with young children.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, computer skills.
- High level of responsibility.
- Ability to help create exciting lesson plans, games and scripts.
- Ability to act, sing and dance desired.
- Desire to work hard and learn a lot.
- Ability to travel to Carmel, IN 1-2 times a week.
Fall/Spring/Summer internship dates: Sept – Dec; Jan-May; June – August.
Days & Times: Vary
Hours: 1-5 hrs a week (of your choice)
The internship is unpaid, but with a possibility for future spring/summer employment.
The internship will count towards work/teaching experience, independent study, community service, etc.