International Talent Academy is always in search of creative, talented, intelligent teachers with their own unique ideas intended to stimulate early brain development.
If you have a passion for teaching young children, we would like to meet you!
Because of our program expansion, we are pleased to announce the openings for the following part-time teaching positions:
Music Teacher/Show Choir Teacher
Theater/Musical Theater Teacher
Etiquette/Social Skills Teacher
Public Speaking Teacher
Early Childhood Education Teacher
- Bachelor degree in performing arts or education
- 3-year experience working with young children
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills
- Good computer skills
Please, e-mail your resume to the ITA Executive Director, Tatyana Komarova at firstname.lastname@example.org
INTERNSHIPS: Teaching & Business
For more information on Internships please click here for a downloadable PDF »
International Talent Academy of Carmel is looking for enthusiastic drama/musical theater/show choir interns to work with preschool and elementary students in group lessons.
- Experience in theater/music education/performance.
- Experience or desire to work with young children.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, computer skills.
- High level of responsibility.
- Ability to help create exciting lesson plans, games and scripts.
- Ability to act, sing and dance desired.
- Desire to work hard and learn a lot.
- Ability to travel to Carmel, IN 1-2 times a week.
Fall/Spring/Summer internship dates: Sept – Dec; Jan-May; June – August.
Days & Times: Vary
Hours: 1-5 hrs a week (of your choice)
The internship is unpaid, but with a possibility for future spring/summer employment.
The internship will count towards work/teaching experience, independent study, community service, etc.