ARTS & LIFE SKILLS FOR YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
ARTS & LIFE SKILLS FOR YOUTH SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM.
Dear parents, students and teachers!
International Talent Academy of Carmel, Indiana is proud to support community families by providing interactive high-level arts & personal development programs for eligible youth.
Purpose of a Scholarship:
The ARTS & LIFE SKILLS FOR YOUTH scholarship program is intended to provide opportunities to participate in ITA’s classes that would benefit students’ overall development, grow confidence, presentation, social & life skills, and help children reach their fullest potential.
Scholarships are given in the form of free or discounted classes.
We are offering several live and online programs free of charge or half-price.
ONLINE PROGRAMS (by request only):
Public Speaking, Speech & Debate, Speech & Presentation, 21st Century Etiquette, Org Skills & Goal Setting, College Essay, Resume writing, Book writing and illustration, Theater Improv, Rising Star Arts Competition.
More classes will be offered later as the scholarship program grows. Please, feel free to contact us for the programs you are interested in.
Scholarships are available for children whose opportunities to experience arts and enrichment programs are limited by economics, ethnicity, geographical location, or disability.
ARTS & LIFE SKILLS FOR YOUTH program is made with consideration to the following criteria:
- a student’s interest in the program
- teacher’s or counselor’s recommendation
- proof of financial need (participation in the free/reduced lunch program, job loss, etc)
- completed application form
Families receiving the International Talent Academy’s ARTS & LIFE SKILLS FOR YOUTH scholarship are responsible for:
- registering for the program (registration fee is $15).
- frequent communication with the program director.
- full participation and graduation from the program they were awarded to participate in.
- volunteering during the classes (to help the teacher when needed).
- submitting a short testimonial at the end of the program.
How to Apply:
Interested families should complete an online application form, filled out by a parent. The application form should be submitted on the International Talent Academy’s webpage 2-4 weeks (or earlier) prior to the program start date (please, see the form below).
Note: the program registration will close earlier if the maximum number of participants is reached before the deadline.