the COVID-19 has created an unprecedented set of circumstances across the World. Carmel Arts Rising Star competition will go in compliance with the city of Carmel rules and regulations. Therefore, the competition dates are postponed to FALL-2020. Once the situation is under control, all schools and programs are back to their normal schedules, we will announce the new dates for the competition.
In the meantime, please, don’t let this situation refrain you from your daily music practice and take this time to learn more and develop your special skills! We sincerely hope everyone stays safe, healthy, and positive!
RISING STAR MISSION:
To educate families and the community about the value and benefits of music, motivate young children to discover and develop their special talents, so they can empower themselves to develop confidence, self-discipline, creativity and capabilities they can use further in life.
- Carmel Arts Rising Star Competition is open to young pianists & singers who are Indiana residents.
- The Competition accepts and encourages beginner and intermediate levels of performance and all styles of piano & vocal music.
- The competition will have competitive and non-competitive divisions.
- There is no preliminary round. All applicants will be accepted to the final round of the competition.
- All performers will receive a participation diploma. Performers in the competitive divisions receive first, second, third, and honorable mention awards. These awards are based on skill, presentation and general entertainment value of the performance.
2. Duet/Ensemble (up to 6 people)
DATES & LOCATIONS: TBA
Voice competition – Fall – 2020
Piano Competition – Fall – 2020
Registration deadline: September 5th, 2020
- Each student will receive a certificate and either a medal or a trophy.
- Special prizes will be considered as they become available.
- Limited registration need-based fee assistance is available.
Non-Competitive Division: Students who do not wish to participate in the competition may enter the non-competitive division. Students will be evaluated by the panel of judges and receive a participation recognition.
RISING STAR RULES:
CONTACT US for more details